Labels

Show more

You can't get back forever

1. Illustration

 Recently I draw illustrations.
It's my hobby.
I change the head of characters to that of cat.
No reason in particular.
It's funny?

There are so many anime and manga, and characters of them.
But I won't be able to draw so many characters because I'm already an adult.

2. Childhood

 I can draw the characters of anime and manga which I loved in my teens.
I'm rarely impressed with recent anime and manga.
They are not interesting?

No, the story of them is interesting and the pictures of them are beautiful.
I'm getting older and older, something in my heart has changed more.
People have the season when they can be into that kind of hobbies.

Older people who loved the hobbies in their teens could understand it.
No matter how interesting anime Studio Ghibli can make, I couldn't be impressed just like in those days.

3. General knowledges of the generation

 Recently Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃) is very popular in Japan.
But I can't be into it.
When I was a boy, I used to read Rurouni Kenshin (るろうに剣心).
Some younger boys than us said in those days, "I have learned the truth of this world from Fullmetal Alchemist".

When I was a boy, I often played video games like Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and so on.
Some boys in those days collected toy erasers of the anime and manga characters like Kinnikuman, Gundam and so on.
Some boys collected seals of Bikkuriman.
Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon were popular among younger boys than us.

 Many older people have forgotten that kind of hobbies which they loved in their teens.
But they will remember it when they are talking about their childhood.
In other words, it's the general knowledges of the generation.

To read this article in Japanese

Popular posts from this blog

グアテマラ共和国政治憲法(1985年)【私訳】

高等学校卒業程度認定試験(高認)数学過去問解説

ドミニカ共和国憲法(2015)【私訳】