Globe-Trotter Travel Guide Book
The most poetic passages
I wrote this article for Twitter, but it exceeds the character limit.So I write down it here.
・『地球の歩き方』を100冊読んで発見した、「最も詩的な一節」を発表する (1/5)(ねとらぼ)
That is about the most poetic passages in 『地球の歩き方(Globe-Trotter Travel Guide Book)』.
Globe-Trotter Travel Guide Books are the most famous guide books for the world travel in Japan.
They are so beautiful poems, I try to translate it into English.
・『地球の歩き方』で最も詩的な一節ベスト10(『地球の歩き方』を100冊読んで発見した、「最も詩的な一節」を発表する (5/5)(ねとらぼ))
インド
1. India
「India. It's the woods of humans.As no one can pass through the woods without touching trees, no one can travel India without meeting humans.
It's said that 'India is the country of religious belief'.
It's also said that 'India is the country of poverty and hustle-bustle'.
But if there was the heaven, is this the hell where we are?
If there was the hell, is this the heaven?
Traveling India, which will you look, the heaven or the hell?
It's time to go on a journey.
India is saying to you.
"Come on now!
To tell the truth, I am you."」
(『地球の歩き方 インド 2018~2019』より)