The Gleaners
1. PDF Documentation
Recently, I have been converting some documents to PDF for preservation purposes, but it's actually because of my personal thoughts.
I'll summarize my thoughts here as they relate to my future relationship with social media, including blog.
2. Transition
Looking back, my decision to return to my hometown after graduating from college was a life-changing experience for the rest of my life.
I went to college because I liked to study, but I didn't have a particular research topic that I wanted to pursue in graduate school.
Coming from a working class background, I chose a law degree because I thought it would be useful for something.
But I was not ambitious enough to try the bar exam, because it was difficult enough to make me waste several years.
But I was not ambitious enough to try the bar exam, because it was difficult enough to make me waste several years.
After that, I changed jobs several times and acquired various skills and qualifications, but I was only halfway self-actualizing the dreams I had at each of those times.
The last remaining dream, like a fallen ear, is the desire to write something by myself and compile it into a book, whether it be a thesis, a commentary, or anything else.
3. For next chapter
However, I can't go to graduate school now and write a paper with academic or social impact.
Nevertheless, since I have been blogging for more than 10 years, I decided to convert some of them into PDF documents as a trial.
My own impressions of those documents are as follows.
Though having lived seriously for almost 45 years and having written something on my blog for more than 10 years, I don't think I have been able to leave much behind.
I'll continue this work little by little in the future, so the number of documents will increase somewhat, but I don't think I'll be able to write anything that will have much impact.
Aside from PDF documents and YouTube, some popular articles on this blog seem to be of some use to the world, with search inflows.
I would be happy to add a few more such articles.
